Export to South Africa - Potential new customers within 90 days
South Africa is a country of 51 million people, rich in diverse cultures and natural heritage. Enjoying relative macroeconomic stability and a pro-business environment,and as such is a logical and attractive choice for companies to enter sub-Saharan Africa. The country covers 1.22 million square kilometres and is the world’s largest producer of platinum, vanadium, chromium and manganese.
Opportunities for exporters and investors in South Africa reflect its growing consumer base, and efforts to upgrade and develop its infrastructure to fuel economic growth.
Positive export factors include:
• Sophisticated financial services and legal services sectors;
• Infrastructure improvements;
• Geographical position as an entryway to other countries in Sub- Saharan Africa;
• The strong reputation enjoyed by Global branded goods;
• Government-owned utilities such as Eskom (electric power) and Transnet (transportation) have formalized capital expenditure plans amounting to more than $70 billion.
In general, the best prospects for exports are in capital goods, though opportunities exist in a wide range of consumer products and services as well. Ask for more information relative to your specific business sector or products.
Of particular potential are:
• Electricity Power Generation Systems;
• Automotive Components;
• Transportation, Infrastructure and Civil Construction;
• Renewable Energy;
• Pollution Control Equipment;
• Mining Equipment;
• Medical Equipment and Healthcare Services;
• Telecommunications; and Information Technology.
South Africa is open for business
Use our local contacts, local know how and international expertise and you could be exporting to new customers in South Africa in a matter of weeks.
If you have great products or services South Africa has over 51 million potential customers waiting to hear from you.
The Exportto group is your partner in commercial export growth, contact us today for a free, no obligation discussion.
Export to Group South Africa is located at:
Contact Export to South Africa local office